Dumaguete is located in the southeast coast of Negros Island. Just in front of Squijor Island and limiting at the north, with the south part of Cebu Island. From Dauin you can also go diving in the nearby Apo Island.
All year round.
Dauin offers two types of diving: macro life and muck-critters. Nudibranchs, scorpion fish, frogfish, etc. Visiting Apo and Squijor Islands you can find very interesting walls with hard and soft corals, school of fish, turtles, medium size tropical fishes, etc.
- 2 PAL flights a day from Manila to Dumaguete 1.2 h + 30 min by van
- Manila to Dumaguete 08:40-10:00 h / 13:10-14:40 h
- Dumaguete to Manila 10:40-12:00 h / 15:20-16:40 h
- Cebu-Dumaguete: car-boat 4 h
- Moalboal-Dumaguete: car-boat 2-3h
- Malapascua-Dumaguete: car +ferry + car + boat 8 h
- Malatapay Wednesday market
- Twin lakes and Balanan lake
- Casadoro waterfall
Pura Vida Resort
The spacious beach resort is located in Dauin, 15km south of Dumaguete City on Negros Island, opened in 2004.