Cabilao is a quiet island in the Cebu Strait, right between the eastern part of Cebu, and close to the western part of Bohol Island. Moreover, Cabilao is located at the north of Panglao island, being a destination that is easily combined with Alona. Cabilao is never crowded and offers very good diving.
All year round.
The best diving points are in the west part of Cabilao Island. Walls, shallow coral reefs, current dives and pelagic life. Also many tropical fishes, turtles, pygmy sea horses, sea fans, hard corals, etc.
- 3 PAL Flights a day from Manila to Tagbilaran 1´15 h & by car 25 minutes.
- Manila-Tagbilaran 05:30-06:45 / 09:10-10:25 / 14:40-16:00 h.
- Tagbilaran-Manila 07:35-08:50 / 10:55-12:10 / 16:30-17:45 h.
- Ferry from Cebu to Tagbilaran 1´30 h & by car 25 minutes.
- Ferry from Dumaguete to Tagbilaran 2h & by car 25 minutes.
- Dive Boat from Cabilao & Dumaguete with good weather & diving in Balicasag.
At the near island Bohol
- Chocolate Hills
- Tarsier Monkeys
- Spanish Church
- Hanging Bridge
- Blood Compact Monument
- Loboc River
- Pamilacan Island Dolphin Watching
- Virgin Island Picnic
Discover another paradise island located between the Cebu and Bohol, where the peace and the nice sunsets are protagonists. Enjoy your holidays in a beachfront facilities, with the diving center just a one step from the diving boat. Traditional decoration rooms with all the amenities that you need to relax.