Coron is located in the south coast of Busuanga Island, belonging the North of Palawan group of Islands (Calamian). Coron bay is the sea area between Busuanga and Culion Islands, where are all the best and famous WWII wrecks of the Philippines.
All year round.
Busuanga has fast become known for it's excellent wreck diving. 14 Japanese warships wrecks were discovered, all in divable depths between 5 and 40m, most of them from 100-200m of length. Click for more info.
- 2 PAL flights a day from Manila to Busuanga 1h + van/boat
- Manila to Busuanga
08:30-09:25 / 14:10-15:05 h (sometimes only 1 flight will operate)
- Busuanga to Manila
08:45-10:40 / 15:20-16:15 h (sometimes only 1 flight will operate)
- Snorkelling in the Kayangan Lake, Twin Lagoon, Siete Pecados and Skeleton Wreck.
- Malcapuya Island, with a very fine white sand beach just like Boracay but without construction.
- Coron jungle treks, mountain biking and horseback riding.
- Culion Island and the Former Leper Colony and Maquinit Hot Spring.
Al Faro Palawan Resort
Imagine a place where you can really feel the wild jungle, ocean and silence. Some white towers emerge out of the trees to give you all the comfort in spacious beachfront rooms with private hall and Coron´s Bay incredible view.
Puerto del Sol Resort
Discover the Bay of Coron in a resort that offers a luxury accommodation for the most discerning customers. Several individual cottages that include private pavilion with sea views.