El Nido is located north east of Palawan Island, the easternmost island of the Philippine archipelago. It's like a long peninsula surrounded by small islands and coral reefs, which highlights the bay of El Nido in its western part. There are some resorts in each of its islands, being the most famous Pangulasian, Miniloc and Lagen on the west side of El Nido, and Apulit Island east, in the waters of Taytay Bay.
All year round.
Sanctuary Dive Fees
Please contact us for information
- 3 ITI flights a day from Manila to El Nido 1.15 h + transfer by car and boat.
- Manila to El Nido 07:30-08:45 h / 11:30-12:45 h / 15:00-16:15 h
- El Nido to Manila 09:30-10:45 h / 13:00-14:15 h / 17:00-18:15 h
- 1 ITI flight a day from Manila to Taytay
- Manila to Taytay 11:30-12:45 h
- Taytay to Manila 13:00-14:15 h
Please, ask for more info.
Apulit Island Resort is located in Taytay, the idyllic getaway for those in search of a tropical paradise.
Miniloc Island in El Nido, is the perfect holiday destination for the young and young at heart in search of a fun and vibrant holiday.
Nestled between a lush four-hectare forest and a calm, shallow lagoon, Lagen Island in El Nido, is an ideal destination for those seeking a relaxing holiday in a private and tranquil island.
Pangulasian Island is El Nido’s luxury island hideaway in Bacuit Bay.