At the southwest of Bohol Island, there is a small island named Panglao with one of the most famous beaches in the country. Alona Beach is located at the south of Panglao and nearby Balicasag and Pamilacan Islands.
All year round.
- Excellent Diving, white sand beach for sun lovers, and many water sport activities.
- Near Balicasag, Pamilacan & Cabilao Islands. Click for more info.
- 3 PAL Flights a day from Manila to Tagbilaran 1´15 h & by car 25 minutes.
- Manila-Tagbilaran 05:30-06:45 / 09:10-10:25 / 14:40-16:00 h.
- Tagbilaran-Manila 07:35-08:50 / 10:55-12:10 / 16:30-17:45 h.
- Ferry from Cebu to Tagbilaran 1´30 h & by car 25 minutes.
- Ferry from Dumaguete to Tagbilaran 2h & by car 25 minutes.
- Dive Boat from Cabilao & Dumaguete with good weather & diving in Balicasag.
At the near island Bohol
- Chocolate Hills
- Tarsier Monkeys
- Spanish Church
- Hanging Bridge
- Blood Compact Monument
- Loboc River
- Pamilacan Island Dolphin Watching
- Virgin Island Picnic
The Alona Vida Beach Resort is located directly at the white sandy Alona Beach and the Coco Vida Bar & Restaurant offers delicious European and Filipino dishes and large variety of exotic cocktails.
If you want a more luxurious accommodation in Alona, Amorita Resort is the ideal place for your holidays. Discover our individual villas and enjoy your privacy with ocean views or swim without at your peace in a private pool. Relax in our outdoor facilities that offer all the amenities of a restaurant and bar, with the nice landscape overlooking Alona Beach.