The archipelago of Palau is located in the Micronesia area, east of Philippines and north of the Indonesian part of Papua island.
Palau is one of the top ten diving destinations of all the world, specially famous for its fauna with mantarays and sharks, and its ancient coral reefs.
All the year round
Palau, about 2 hours flight from Manila, is home to over 700 coral species (400 hard corals) and more than 1,300 species of fishes.
- 2 weekly UA flights on Tuesdays and Fridays from Manila to Koror and vice versa.
Transfer time depending of the distance to the resort.
- Manila-Koror at 21:45-01:40 h / 22:20-02:15 h (2’15h)
- Koror-Manila at 21:30-23:10 h
- Daily UA flights on Tuesdays and Fridays from Guam to Koror and vice versa.
- Other direct flights from Japan, Taiwan, Korea and Hong Kong.
- Rock Island tours
- Off road jungle tours with buggies
- Helicopter sightseeing tour over Rock islands
Fish and Fins
- Full, affiliated with PADI IDC, BSAC, VDST and CMAS.
- Nitrox & Air fills.
- Photographers camera room.
- Diving courses & Photography class room.
- Brand new Diving & Snorkeling Equipments.
- 12 liters tanks with INT/DIN connections (15 liters tanks upon